WHAT: Utica Motorcyclists Ride to Cure the Deadliest Childhood Cancer
WHEN: Sunday, July 19th
WHERE: Starting at Deerfield Fire Department and going to the George T. Hiltebrant Recreation Center in Old Forge.
This scenic will be police escorted*
WHY: The funds and awareness raised by Ride for Kids have helped the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation:
- Invest more than $30 million in research at more than 50 centers worldwide
- Provide emergency financial aid to families whose child is in treatment
- Award more than 1,500 college and vocational scholarships to brain tumor survivors
- Equip newly diagnosed families with the Starfolio resource notebook
- Make cancer care less scary for children through the animated imaginary Friend Society series
Online registration here is recommended. Walk-up registration on July 19th will be from 9am - 10:30am, with kickstands up at 11am, rain or shine.
Facebook Event Page.