Romano Auto Dealerships 10 Keys for 10 Gs Contest Rules
Official Contest Rules for Romano Auto Dealerships 10 Keys for 10 Gs Promotion
As of this date: 04/25/2019
Contest Name: Romano Auto Dealerships 10 Keys for 10 Gs Sweepstakes
Contest Dates: Beginning on or about May 6, 2019 and ending on or about 7, 2019.
iHeartMedia, SYRACUSE aka Clear Channel Media + Entertainment
Station Address: 500 Plum Street, Suite 400, Syracuse NY 13204
Telephone: (315) 472-9797
Romano Auto Dealerships and iHeartMedia-Syracuse, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
Romano Auto Dealerships is participating in a contest with iHeartMedia radio station(s) “WYYY, WBBS, WSYR, WHEN, and WWHT” inside this stations listening area, called "The Romano Auto Dealerships 10 Keys for 10 Gs Sweepstakes”.
1A. Dates of Contest: Beginning on or about May 6, 2019 and ending on or about June 7, 2019.
1B. How To Play: Listen to the participating iHeartMedia - Syracuse radio stations, weekdays for the signal to call. (WBBS - 421-1047 / WSYR – 421-9797 / WWHT – 421-1079 / WHEN – 421-9436 / WYYY – 421-9494) The correct caller will get to play a pre-determined on air contest to win a shot at one of ten keys that could open a trunk stuffed with $10,000, at Romano Toyota in East Syracuse. Odds of qualifying varies based on number of people participating in the phone in portion of the contest. Odds of winning $10,000 prize varies based on the number of qualifiers, not to exceed 200. Listeners may also register to win a shot at one of ten keys that could open a trunk stuffed with $10,000, at Romano Ford on North Burdick Street in Fayetteville, Romano Volkswagen on North Burdick Street in Fayetteville, Mercedes Benz of Syracuse on North Burdick Street in Fayetteville, Romano Chrysler Jeep on Route 5 in Fayetteville, and Romano Toyota on Bridge Street in East Syracuse, between the dates of May 3, 2019 through May 31, 2019. No purchase necessary. A random drawing will be held to select additional people to win a shot at one of ten keys that could open a trunk stuffed with $10,000. Listeners will also be able to register online to win a shot at one of ten keys that could open a trunk stuffed with $10,000, on each stations respective web sites; y94fm.com, b1047.net, hot1079.com, wsyr.com, and poweram620.com. A random drawing will be held to select person(s) from each stations web site to win a shot at one of ten keys that could open a trunk stuffed with $10,000. Odds of qualifying through the register to win portion varies based on number of entries per station web site. No mass produced entries will be accepted.
1C. Grand Prize: All those winning a shot at one of ten keys that could open a trunk stuffed with $10,000, must come to Romano Toyota on Friday, June 7, 2019 to participate in the grand prize portion of the promotion. Those who have won a spot must check in at the contest table between 6:15pm and 6:45pm to be eligible for the shot at one of ten keys for $10,000. Those arriving after the registration time may be disqualified. A random drawing will be held to give 10 of those who have won a shot, a key that could open the car trunk that contains the $10,000 grand prize. The first person to open the correct car trunk containing the $10,000 prize will be declared the winner, and contest will be declared over. If no person opens the correct car trunk that contains the $10,000 prize, contestants will try their keys a second time. If a winner is still not determined, a random drawing will be held among the 10 key holders to determine the Grand Prize Winner.
2A. Prize(s) The prize(s) that will be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are described above or as follows:
2B. Qualifying Prizes: To be determined by individual radio station, if available.
2C. Runner Up Prizes: The 9 remaining key holders will receive $100 payable by check.
2C. (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 payable by check.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal U.S. residents at least 18-years old as determined by iHeartMedia. A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must play the game on the phone, and sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize, but iHeartMedia reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Only one (1) “Shot at 10 Keys for $10,000” shall be awarded per household for the Contest. Employees of iHeartMedia, Romano Auto Dealerships, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant iHeartMedia and Romano Auto Dealerships exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
5. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against iHeartMedia, Romano Auto Dealerships, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by iHeartMedia.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to iHeartMedia, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide iHeartMedia with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless stated in this rules document. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
7. Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of iHeartMedia personnel. iHeartMedia reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. iHeartMedia will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of iHeartMedia, iHeartMedia reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Clear Channel deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by iHeartMedia and are final. iHeartMedia may waive or change any of these rules in its sole discretion, without prior notification.
8. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign iHeartMedia’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. iHeartMedia and Romano Auto Dealerships may substitute prizes of equivalent or non-equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). iHeartMedia and Romano Auto Dealerships disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the Station(s) and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. All register to win entries become the property of Romano Auto Dealerships and will not be returned. To be removed from our direct mail, email or fax lists, visit the main office of the Station during regular business hours, or send a self addressed stamped envelope with contest name to iHeartMedia Radio Contesting, 500 Plum Street, Syracuse NY 13204
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
Appendix A - Station Participation List
WYYY / WBBS / WSYR / WHEN / WWHT – Covering Onondaga, Oneida, and Madison Counties.